When you have a pool, you need to be sure that everyone understands the pool rules. Put up a sign posting these rules, and explain they’re pool safety rules to keep everyone safe while swimming.
- Don’t let kids run around the pool. They could slip on a wet spot, fall and hurt themselves.
- Don’t let anyone dive in shallow areas.
- Keep glass out of the pool area.
- Make sure the pool depths are clearly marked.
- Make sure the area around the pool is treated with slip-resistant material.
Follow all of these pool safety tips and have a safe, happy and cool summer! The more you use and enforce the rules that ensure things like pool safety and kitchen safety, the faster you will get into the habit of it.